Welcome to AmeriSpec de lâ€™Estrie!
Since 2012, AmeriSpec de lâ€™Estrie provides homebuyers, home sellers and real estate professionals with quality pre- and post-home inspections in theÂ area of Sherbrooke and the surrounding communities of Magog, Coaticook, Windsor, Richmond, North Hatley, Lennoxville, Roxton Pond, and Stanstead as well as Granby and the surrounding communities of Waterloo, Farnham, Cowansville, St-Hyacinthe, Roxton Falls, Sutton, Lac-Brome, and Knowlton.
AmeriSpec de lâ€™Estrie also serves Drummondville and the surrounding communities of Danville, St-Germain-de-Grantham, Notre-Dame-du-Bon-Conseil, and Saint-FĂ©lix-de-Kingsey as well as Victoriaville and the surrounding communities of Plessisville, Thetford Mines, Asbestos, Princeville, Beauceville, Daveluyville, and Lac-MĂ©gantic.
We pride ourselves on providing the peace of mind people have come to expect from Canadaâ€™s Leading Home Inspection Company.
The Benefits of an AmeriSpec Home Inspection for Home Buyers
When youâ€™re looking into buying a home, itâ€™s important to make sure you find a home inspector whoÂ can deliver the timeliest, most accurate and professional results in the business. A home inspection can help examine the homeâ€™s interior and exterior components and can help you improve major systems in your home.
A complete home inspection:
- Can give you peace of mind, knowing youâ€™ve made a sound buying decision
- Reveals the repairs and investments youâ€™ll need to make before you buy
- Gives you invaluable details about every aspect of your new home
- Reduces the risk of unwanted â€śsurprisesâ€ť after you move in
The Benefits of an AmeriSpec Home Inspection for Home Sellers
A pre-listing inspection helps sellers discover the value in their homeâ€™s strengths, while having ample time to fix its weaknesses. So, by the time youâ€™re ready to sell, your home will be in tip-top shape and may even have an increased resale value.
A thorough home inspection before you put your house on the market:
- Offers you and your buyers the complete peace of mind from knowing the true condition of your house
- Lets you prepare for or repair items whichÂ could pose a problem, or even reduce your asking price when negotiating the sale
- Reduces the chance of last minute â€śsurprisesâ€ť which could delay or derail a deal
The Benefits of an AmeriSpec Home Inspection for Real Estate Professionals
An AmeriSpec home inspection will not only provide important details about a homeâ€™s condition, but it will also ensure both you and your clients will benefit from a more efficient transaction. An AmeriSpec home inspection offers several advantages to real estate professionals.
Among these advantages are:
- More sales
- Less negotiation
- Reduced listing times
- Less litigation
- Professional image and credibility
- Less buyer discomfort
- Reduced buyerâ€™s remorse
The AmeriSpec Home Inspection Experience
AmeriSpec de lâ€™Estrie is a proud franchisee of the AmeriSpec of Canada family, offering the AmeriSpec Home Inspection â€“ a visual inspection of over 400 items including the foundation, roof, and structural components, plus visible electrical, plumbing and mechanical operating systems of the property.